- On June 21, 2017
- 0 Comments
- Bleaching Trays, Boost Whitening, Stained Teeth, teeth, Teeth Bleaching, Teeth Whitening, White Teeth, Whitening Mouthwash, Whitening Toothpaste, Whitening Trays
Boost In-Office Teeth Whitening
Our #1 way to get that pearly white smile is with an in-office teeth whitening session. Our in-office application can enhance the whiteness of your teeth by 5 shades! Try this technique first to get to your desired shade.
Custom Home Whitening Trays
Our custom home whitening trays will fit your teeth perfectly and comfortably. You can choose from a 22% or 35% whitening gel, depending on your sensitivity and/or desired whitening level. These trays should be used 1-2 times per week for whitening maintenance.
Try Using a Straw
If you are a coffee, tea or soda drinker, you must know that these are stain causing beverages. To avoid staining, try using a straw when drinking these beverages. Rinse or brush immediately after consuming stain causing beverages or food.
Use Whitening Toothpaste
Use a whitening toothpaste with tarter protection to remove everyday surface stains. Our list of the best whitening toothpaste includes:
- Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening. Designed for protecting your teeth against acid erosion and stains.
- Colgate Optic White Toothpaste. Great value for your money. This toothpaste whitens teeth more than 3 shades in 4 weeks.
- Tom’s of Maine Luminous White Toothpaste. Uses clinically proven natural whitening technology to remove surface stains. Safe on enamel, protects against cavities, safe for everyday use.
- Crest Tartar Protection Whitening Toothpaste. Prevents tartar build up and whitens teeth with little to no after taste.
Use Whitening Mouthwash
Rinse with antiseptic mouthwash to kill bacteria that cause plaque and discolorations. Some mouthwashes even whiten your teeth and strengthen enamel! Here is our list of the best whitening mouthwashes:
- Listerine Healthywhite. Removes the toughest stains and prevents them from recurring in the future. Free of peroxide, gentle on enamel, and helps transform yellow, dull teeth to pearly whites within a few days.
- Crest 3D White. Features the exclusive White Lock technology that ensures long lasting whitening results. Brightens teeth, prevents surface stains and freshens breath.
- Oral Essentials Mouthwash. For those with sensitivity issues, this is the mouthwash for you. Contains all natural ingredients and helps you get whiter teeth, but also gets rid of cancer sores, oral bacteria and promotes fresh breath.
- Lucky Teeth Organic Mouthwash – Plus Whitening. Contains natural, organic materials. Helps reduce inflammation, sensitivity, gum disease and bleeding gums. Using this product regularly also helps soothe sore and scratchy throats and leaves the mouth feeling cleaning and fresh.